Mainly used as a healthcare hospital mixer (TB H2a). Demountable panel thermostatic mixer tap removable spout and fitted with Armitage Shanks Bioguard outlet. Integral thermostat, single sequential lever operation and single flow horizontal nozzle. Sequential operation ensures both hot and cold water is drawn on each use, long lever gives precise control. Insulated technology keeps the ‘hot’ side of the mixer at a safe surface temperature. Includes thermal disinfection features, spout is removable for autoclave sterilisation, body demounts from legs or panel for submergible disinfection and Bioguard outlet also helps protect against bacteria. Optional adaptor for interchangable filter.
- Medical and healthcare use
- Sequential lever operation
- Thermal disinfection feature
- Remove and sterilise spout
- Front access D-08 auditing&servicing
- Built in isolation valves
- Demount, submerge and disinfect
- Bioguard against bacteria
- Conforms to HBN 04-01 Addendum 2013
||Chrome Plated Brass
||7.5 Litres per minute @ 3 bar pressure
Conforms to HBN 00.10, HBN 00.09 and HTM 04-01 Addendum 2013.
View data sheet