Nuastyle thermostatic basin mixer tap suitable for use in public and less abled bathrooms. The mixer fitting is designed in line with guidance on safe hot water. Tap indices designed in consultation with RNIB (Royal National Institute of the Blind).
- Designed for use in public area
- Conforms to, HTM64 (2006), HTM04
- Thermostatic at point of use - set to 41°C
- Closed fist operation
- Can be fitted into standard pillar tap hole
- Eliminates need for premixed water
||Chrome Plated Brass
Conforms to HTM64 (2006), HTM04 and DocM. TMV 3 Thermostatic Mixing Valve approved.
View data sheet