Commercial Washroom Design Parameters CPD
This Seminar addresses the design parameters for commercial washrooms, understanding by application the number and type of provision you should specify in accordance to the British Standards.
Book a place
By the end attendants will:
- Understand how to interpret the Building Regulations, HSE requirements and industry standards
- Understand how to interpret technical standards such as BS 6465-1, BS 6465-2 and BS 6465-4
- Understand how to interpret British Standard BS 8300 for accessible washroom provisions
- Understand the BCO guide to specification for office washroom provisions
- Understand BREEAM sustainability requirementTo register your interest please book a place by clicking the link.