Mainly used as a healthcare hospital mixer (TB H2a). Demountable panel thermostatic mixer tap removable spout and fitted with Armitage Shanks Bioguard outlet. Integral thermostat, single sequential lever operation and single flow horizontal nozzle. Sequential operation ensures both hot and cold water is drawn on each use, long lever gives precise control. Insulated technology keeps the ‘hot’ side of the mixer at a safe surface temperature. Includes thermal disinfection features, available with removable spout for autoclave sterilisation, body demounts from legs or panel for submergible disinfection and Bioguard outlet also helps protect against bacteria. Optional adapter for interchangeable filter.
- Medical and healthcare use
- Sequential lever operation
- Thermal disinfection feature
- Front access D-08 auditing&servicing
- Built in isolation valves
- Demount, submerge and disinfect
- Bioguard against bacteria
- Conforms to HBN 04-01 Addendum 2013
- Available with fixed or detachable spout
||Chrome Plated Brass
||7.5 Litres per minute @ 3 bar pressure
Conforms to HBN 00.10, HBN 00.09 and HTM 04-01 Addendum 2013.
View data sheet